Pages

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Back 'N Belly 2000

Recently I've been trying to practice sleeping on my side, which has proved to be more difficult than I thought it would be. Up until a week or so ago, I thought I slept on my side all the time, so it came as a surprise to me that when I started to actually pay attention to it, I found myself sleeping on my back more often than not. I would find myself mentally reminding myself to sleep on my side, only to automatically flip to my back when I actually fell asleep.

So, sadly I haven't been sleeping very well. =( Woe is me. (did you see the hand go up by my forehead when I said that?) Woe is me.

Luckily, there is good news to this story. The good news is that I'm married to my Michael and my Michael bought me a pillow. He bought me the Back 'N Belly 2000 (well, ok, I added the 2000 - it sounds more impressive). It's a monster of a pillow and dominates the bed, but I absolutely love it! I have never laid on something so incredibly comfortable before. It just hugs my whole body. Mmmm... body hug!

You'll be happy to know that I slept like a baby last night. Hmmm... that no longer sounds right to me. I've heard too many stories about babies not sleeping through the night. Let's try again... You'll be happy to hear that I slept like a rock last night. Better.

The only problem I have with the pillow is that it kept me hostage in my bed this morning. If that becomes the norm, I'm going to need more hats!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Finally went and clicked on the BNB2K and that thing is HUGE! And I get complaints about my body pillow. Guess we already knew that the man totally loves you!