Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Ellie at School

Ellie has been drawing more and more lately. I love it when we find treasures like these, where they actually LOOK like something real. When I asked her what this was a photo of, she told me it was Mommy and Daddy (to the left) and her friends standing under a rainbow. Ok, so it would have meant more if it was just her and Addie instead of the friends, but I'm just relieved to know she's not predicting another sibling.

Apparently rainbows are the place to be with friends. Note the new updated version of how to draw bodies. My guess is that a teacher drew the first and Ellie followed suit.

This one makes me chuckle. Can you tell who it is? I knew right off the bat. It's Rapunzel. I love that Ellie obviously drew the yellow legs first, then the head and long hair, and finally drew a purple princess dress to cover up Rapunzel's indecency.

And now I bet you can guess who this is. Yep, Rapunzel again. This time she drew the entire body first and then the hair. Believe it or not, the hair started out looking normal. Then it just kept getting longer and longer until it filled the entire page, and even some on the back side. Ok, so this one wasn't actually done at school, but I enjoyed watching the progress.

No comments: