Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

To My Love

Today we celebrate our 8th anniversary. Wow. How is it possible that time can go by so quickly and yet at the same time, it also feels like we've been together much longer? I guess that's the mystery of life.

Whenever I try to write about my feelings for you I always come up blank. There is no doubt in my mind that the 8 years (actually, 10.5 years) we've been together have been the best years of my life. I love you just as much, if not more, than I did that beautiful September day in Manitou Springs. We've been through so much together and built such an amazing life for ourselves, but I still feel like I did on that day. I still feel like this is just the beginning. Our story is yet to be written even if I know the ending. The ending goes something like this "And they lived happily ever after."

Though our lives have changed and now it's filled with the energy and laughter that two daughters provide, I thank my lucky stars every day because I have never felt anything other than "This is what I want."

I want to grow old with you and so far we're off to a good start!

No comments: