Pages

Monday, May 04, 2015

Hello Hello

I haven't been blogging much lately. My excuse is that Michael keeps taking the computer on travel with him, and he's been traveling A LOT lately. You might be wondering just how much "a lot" really is. In the duration of 3 months, he has 12+ trips scheduled. And that just gets us through May. I don't know what June brings, but I know July is much the same. Honestly I don't keep track of it too much. "Oh, you're leaving this week? OK. When do you leave and when do you return?" I try not to lay the guilt trip on him because I know it's hard for him too. It is what it is and life still manages to be good.

On the bright side, this means lots of travel miles! We're taking the girls to Paris around Christmas and we managed to get 3 of the 4 tickets for free! And we have enough miles for another ticket to Europe. Whoop Whoop!

No, it's not really about the miles. My point is this... Even when things don't go quite perfectly or quite how you'd like them to, why not make the most of the situation? Life is too good to complain.

And now, I'll try to catch up a bit on my blogging... though I'll plea guilty for blogging about Ellie's birthday LONG after the special day, even though it's dated appropriately. Shhh.... Don't tell anyone.

No comments: