Pages

Monday, January 29, 2007

If you can't say anything nice...

I have to admit that I expected to get some comments about the names that I announced over a week ago.

There are really only two possible explanations for such silence.

1. My readers are pleading the 5th and exercising the lesson their mothers taught them long ago. If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

2. Aliens have abducted all my readers (all 3.5 of them) and thus they have not been able to log in to see my recent posts.

Well, all I can say in response to that is... Say hi to Marvin for me. :P

3 comments:

Heidi said...

We like the names! I promise! And I'm guessing you know J's sister's son is Kegan and he's quite a cool kid. I'm not sure if they considered an A or not, just always said that they dropped the second E in an attempt to Americanize it. As for Lorielle I think you may have found a beautiful and unusual name that no one can find fault with!

Congrats on a big job done!

Anonymous said...

=) I expected some comments, too. I didn't say anything because you & I have talked about it outside of your blog. But - kudos! You know I like Asher. Now.... no complaining when I have a son and name him Asher!

Niffer said...

Thanks guys! I knew you'd come through for me. lol. Your comments are sweet, and I promise to be supportive of a son named Asher. Afterall, you can't say I wasn't warned. =)