Pages

Friday, February 16, 2007

Valentine's Day (a little late)




Happy Valentine's Day! I know it's a little late, but I'm sure you're proud of me for enjoying the day instead of recording it in a timely manner. =)

I thought it would be kind of funny to duplicate Ms. Spunky Tummy and what better time do to it than Valentine's Day? It was fun to stand there knowing very well that I looked silly and I think the pictures turned out kind of cute.








The concept of a girl being surprised that her lingerie doesn't fit because she's suddenly pregnant makes me laugh. Oh dear! Where did that tummy come from?










What matters most, though, is that Michael thought I was cute too. I like spending time with my Michael, especially when he thinks I'm cute. Life is too short to take yourself seriously and life is more enjoyable when you have someone to laugh with you.

No comments: