Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Big Sister Quote of the Day LV

Not quite a quote... but I love the story anyway.

Ellie: (sadly) Mommy, I have someping to tell you.
Mommy: What?
Ellie: Yesterday (i.e. earlier today) Addie's teachers just tell me dat I couldn't play wif her.

According to Addie's teachers, Ellie is a fantastic big sister. When Addie's class goes out to the playground, Ellie's class is outside at the same time. Apparently Ellie will leave her friends to come over and give Addie a big hug. Then she started showing Addie some of the toys on the playground (in the toddler area), at which point the teachers told her she had to return to the big-kid playground. Though she's sad that she can't play with Addie, Ellie continues to stop what she's doing to give Addie a hug whenever she comes out to the playground.

And... rumor has it that after these hugs started, Addie has had a much easier time with the playground. Apparently she didn't like the playground at all during the first few days.

2 comments:

Nana said...

Sisters are the BEST! I don't know where I'd be without my sisters. They're my best friends.

Unknown said...

Yep! I agree CIndy! I love love love my seestor!