Pages

Friday, October 07, 2011

Ellie's Sun

Ellie: Hello Mr Sun.
Squeaky Ellie: Hello Lori-elle.
Ellie: Sun, will you be my fwiend?
Squeaky Ellie: Sure, why not?
Ellie: Sun, you are my friend and I love you.
Squeaky Ellie: Danks. You are my friend too.
Ellie: Sun, will you be my sun forever?
Squeaky Ellie: Sure!
Ellie: Sun, I like you a lot. You are the prettiest star of all time! You are the closest star so you look bigger den all the odders, but I know you are still very pretty.
Squeaky Ellie: Danks! You are a pretty princess too.
Ellie: Sun, I have a dea! You can be my sun and make me warm for all time and I can be your princess for all time. Does that sound like a good dea?
Squeaky Ellie: Yeah!
Ellie: Hey Mommy! I just talked to the sun and we decided dat he would be my star forever and I will be his princess forever. It's ok dat he's a star because he's just a really close star. "Sun" is Spanish for "star" so it's ok. But I told him that I loved him and he loves me too!

No comments: