Pages

Friday, March 02, 2012

Playing with Daddy

Wow... We might actually be getting to the point where Addie gives us lots of laughs with the things she says... This entire week has been about her - Usually I have more stories about Ellie! Alas... Here's another that made us laugh...

Mommy: I need you to go play with Addie for a while please.
Daddy: Addie, I'm here to play with you!
Addie: No! I pay wif Mommy!

Addie then proceed to run into the closet. She slid the closet door closed behind her, waited a moment, and then stuck her arm out so you could only see her arm and pointing finger...

Addie: Not jer toys. Do not touch Daddy!

... And proceeded to closer herself off in the closet, waiting for Mommy to return to play.

2 comments:

Luvcreatincards said...

It's taken me a while to realise this is your other blog,see Mrs Muddlhead's back again. What a cutie, I love the time when tinies just start having conversations, they are priceless and it's great to be able to record them as you are doing on your blog. Just think ho much fun it's going to be in future years, reading back through these posts.
Have a happy fun day today with you girls. We still have a week to go for half term hols here and are planning to have lots of fun too.
Warmest best wishes,
Su
-x-

Niffer said...

Hi Su! Hehehe... Yeah, contrary to popular belief, this is my REAL blog. This is my life. My gnomes are just a hobby. :-)