Pages

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Mmmm.... Diaper Soup

I swore it would never be me, but I am ashamed to admit that I have joined the ranks of parents who talk to their non-parental friends about the consistency of my child's diaper (Niffer hangs her head in shame).

Yes. I did it. I'm sorry.

And just so that I do not have the urge to give my friends such un-wanted details of parenthood again, I thought it might be good to get it all out in the open, for the entire public (or at least those reading this blog) to see. My apologies in advance but in my defense, you do not need to continue reading.

Mustard soup. That's the consistency of what comes out of my little girl. It's gross, I know, especially those times like The Diaper Incident of May 2007. However, at least I know it could be worse... at least it smells like buttermilk because I breastfeed. You have to take your winnings when you get them.

3 comments:

Test Design Page said...

Oh... The Diaper Incident of May 2007. I remember that well ;) It was then when I realized what a great mom you were going to be. :)

Niffer said...

Everyone, meet Jenny... the only witness to have survived the Diaper Incident of May 2007. Count yourselves lucky you weren't there.

Niffer said...

lol... poor Jenny... She might not be able to have children of her own after all that she has seen, and yet she has the ability to still find it in her heart to compliment me. Ah shucks, thanks!