Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Addie Draws

I am loving how Addie draws things that I never would have thought a child would draw. With Ellie, it was always cute pictures of family or animals with an occasional monster or dragon tossed in for fun. Addie? She draws everyday life, though I'm sad to say I haven't been able to capture very many of them because she loves to give her drawings away as gifts. This one was a gift for Daddy. It's a football game.

And when she does draw something in the fantasy realm, her details are incredible. I would consider bringing my dragon to life (via felting) if I understood what was going on around his feet area. Hahaha.

This Valentine's Day monster is a strong contender for the next creature I create out of felt. Isn't he fantastic? Addie says if you're feeling sad, you just have to pick a heart off of the monster and it will cheer you up again.

No comments: