Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Ellie's birthday party

ELLIE: Mommy, can I tell you something?
MOMMY: Sure, what's up?
ELLIE: People keep asking me what I want for my birthday but I don't really know.
MOMMY: Oh?
ELLIE: Yeah. I don't know what I want for my birthday because I already have everything I want.
MOMMY: Wow. That's very mature! In fact, that's more mature than many grown-ups!
ELLIE: Really?

Ellie decided that for her birthday she wanted to have a party at her best friend, Brynn's, house. Alas we scheduled the party over spring break and it was a bit of a flop when no one showed. Did that put Ellie down? Heck no! She had a blast spending the entire day with her bestest of best friends!  She even wrote a thank you letter to tell her friend that she had the best birthday party ever!

These girls are getting so big!!!

No comments: