Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Laughter adds years to your life

Have you seen the Kaiser Permanente commercials? I so badly wish I could find some of them online and add links to them from my blog, but I can't.

In case you haven't seen them, the message is "laughter adds 8 years to your life" and there are a bunch of them that show babies just laughing uncontrolably about random things. One shows a baby holding a piece of newspaper and his dad pulling the other side. As the paper rips, the baby giggles and giggles and giggles. Another one shows a mom making a funny animal sound and the baby is giggling uncontrollably. I think there are 4 or 5 laughing baby commercials and they're all so incredibly adorable!

Maybe you should go watch TV until you see them! Go. Go now! They're worth the wait! If you have TIVO, just fast forward through those annoying TV shows to get to the commercials quicker.

No comments: