Pages

Friday, November 02, 2007

Proper sandwich eating etiquette

I told Ellie's daddy that he eats his sandwiches wrong. Everyone knows that you are supposed to eat the crust first so that you are left with a crust-free yummy sandwich. Once I reminded him of that, he said "well then in that case, yes I am eating my sandwich wrong." His improper method was to ensure that each bite had a piece of crust in it. Silly boy.

I wonder what method Ellie will adopt. What sort of silly little traits is she going to get from her Daddy and which normal* traits will she adopt from me? Will she eat her entire apples like he does, core and seeds included? I mean, come on! Who does that??


* Disclaimer - Everything I do is normal and I'm sure there are studies out there with statistics to prove it. Don't believe me? Just ask me.

No comments: