Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Tid-Bits

I love the fact that Addie has had glitter in her hair for almost 2 months now. We simply can NOT get the sparkles out. She may be going to college like this.

Ellie: Beans beans, the magical fruit. The more you eat, the more you eat! Let's have beans for every meal!

I love that Addie says "Hi Yo!" instead of "Hello!" Oh so cute.

I think it's adorable how Addie will blow in my face whenever she thinks her breath smells good. Likely situations include: right after having an M&M or her daily vitamin.

I love how Addie likes to pretend to be a dragon and will come up to you and say "Rarr! I'm a baby dagon! Rarr!"

I think it's funny that both girls have started copying Mommy's "but no." I didn't realize I said it so often until they did. "Thank you for asking so nicely, BUT NO." Hearing Ellie saying that is funny to me. Hearing Addie say it is even more so. Perhaps you just have to hear if for yourself.

It's absolutely precious how Addie handles the situation when you tell her she can't have something:
Mommy: Sweetie, we need to leave your bear here.
Addie: But I love my bear!
Mommy: We can't have dessert until after you get a clean plate club.
Addie: But I love my dessert!
Mommy: Let's not pick that stick up. It's yucky.
Addie: But I love my tick!

I love how Addie says "Ta Da!" whenever she transforms herself. Put her coat on her head and "Ta Da! I'm a dagon!" Put a blanket on her head and "Ta Da! I'm a pincess!"

It's absolutely precious the way Addie says "ca buz" instead of "because."
Mommy: Why did you do that?
Addie: I... I... Ca buz I wanted to be a une-corn!
Mommy: Because you wanted to be a unicorn?
Addie: Yeah!

I love how Addie says "sof-a-me" (Soft me) to get me to pet her soft dress.

Addie: Dis is my you-n-corn. Dis is my dagon. Dis is my pegasus-sus.

No comments: