Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Potty Training Addie

Addie has really conquerred this potty training business.  It has been fantastic.  I questioned daycare's decision to wait but now I owe them an apology.  They know what they're doing.  This girl picked it up in a snap.  She has been wearing panties for almost three weeks now (with the exception of nap time, though she wakes dry most of the time) and we've had only a handful of accidents.  Add to it the complication of going camping AND a long 12 hour drive to Oklahoma and back, I think we can all take a moment now to pause and give Addie a standing ovation.

And for your entertainment, I offer you this tid-bit of potty training goodness...

Mommy:  Addie, do you have any poopoo?
Addie:  Um, no.  Be quiet.  My poopoo is sleeping right now.

1 comment:

Thomas Family said...

I love it. Emily is likes to go sit on the potty (no matter where we are) and say mommy the pee pee or poo poo is coming out.

And while I am going potty I get from both of them "good job mommy"

Oh the joys of potty training.