Pages

Monday, October 03, 2011

Addie's Big Girl Bed

It is so hard for me to believe that my baby will be turning 2 years old next week. I've become THAT parent who still refers to her baby as "my baby" even though she obviously is no longer. However, Ellie is kind enough to inform me that no matter what, Addie will always be OUR baby.

In celebration for the special day, we've been slowly working on Addie's big girl room (photos to come soon, I hope). Addie and Ellie both loved helping Daddy make Addie's new bed.

And though we thought it would be smart to wait to let her sleep in her big girl bed until AFTER our trip this week (where she will have to sleep in a small crib), that's just not as much fun! So, Saturday night the girls had a special treat...
Addie got to sleep in her big girl bed...
... and Ellie got to sleep in the baby bed!

No comments: