Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Princess Ellie

This last weekend we went to the Renaissance Festival, which is something I always enjoy doing every year. At the festival, an elf sneezed on Ellie and I swear we're still trying to get the green glitter out of her hair. I'm hoping she plans on wearing green to her senior prom!

We were also told that it only takes 10 minutes to cast a baby's butt. We're putting that one on the list of things we don't need to ever hear again.

But when all is said and done, of course I had to make Ellie into a princess and get great pictures of her. Look how cute she is! Oh my god! I have a cute baby!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What hair? hehehehe. PS my birhtday is coming up and I would love a copy of this picture...

Niffer said...

Ha ha ha... You're right. I'd have to get a close-up picture to show the hair, but the glitter proved that it does indeed exist!

I've already given some thought to your birthday present, so you may have to settle for a copy of this picture much sooner. Sorry!

Anonymous said...

Oh my God..... This is the best picture ever.
mom

Niffer said...

Hahaha... I couldn't agree more. In fact, I already have future plans for Princess Ellie in the years to come. She's so so so cute!