Pages

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Traveling with Baby

As I mentioned yesterday, we all went to Green Bay for the weekend. Traveling with Michael was significantly nicer than traveling alone, as it always was even before Ellie came into our lives. Really, he just had an amazing ability to get her to calm down or sleep during the flights. Oh, don't get me wrong... she still cried. And still cried a lot, but it would have been so much worse if he wasn't so great with her.

I have a great family. Really. You should be jealous. =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen, I have been reading often and absolutely LOVE the pictures. Ellie's crying is tugging at my heart strings as well as feeling for you. Are you one of these mothers that refuse to use a pacifier? It sure would relieve alot of tears and guilt . . . . .

Niffer said...

You're observant. We don't have any pictures of Lorielle with a pacifier because she won't take one. If she's sleepy, it sometimes helps her fall to sleep, but they have never kept her calm. My finger does that trick but I've yet to figure out how to keep it with her at all times.

I'm glad you're still reading! I never really know who reads my posts anymore and I tend to assume that the answer is no one. hehehe.

Anonymous said...

I'm still reading! I'm glad you write almost every day, even if you're not sure anyone but you sees what you say. =)

Jen

Niffer said...

The funny thing about that is that I force myself to limit my posts to one a day so that I don't overwhelm those who don't keep up. I actually have a stock pile of ones I've already written, but that comes in handy if I have a busy day or if I'm just not feeling witty enough. lol.