Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

I know adults who have more problems with this...

And I'm one of them.

We got some eye drops for Ellie this weekend because she has a cold and crusty eyes. I totally expected a long, drawn out battle to get her to lay down and keep still long enough for me to put drops into her eyes. After all, that's the way it is with me.

I asked her to lay down and she did. Then I put a drop into her right eye and she blinked. Then I quickly put drops into her left eye before she had time to react. She sat straight up and I was convinced that she would start crying.

Instead, she said "Mo Mo" and signed for "More". She even laid back down to show just how ready she was for more. Seriously? She's a freak! Who LIKES eye drops?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! Must be your technique! Maybe you have a second calling?

Niffer said...

I must! Anyone who needs me to put eye drops into their toddler's eyes, please let me know!

In the mean time, Ellie still keeps asking for more. In fact, last night I asked her in the bathroom if she wanted eye drops and she got up, went into the bedroom, got the eye drops, handed them to me and laid down. Holly cow! Who would think "eye drops" would already be in her vocabulary!?