Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Diaper Malfunction 2012

I'm not sure how it happened. I want to say that her diaper was TWISTED when it was put on. Is that possible? Let's just say I didn't have the opportunity to get a clear look at what was going on.

Addie had a poopy diaper and Daddy was kind enough to volunteer to change it, however he quickly called for backup. Upon entering the room, I knew we were doomed. There was poop hanging everywhere. I wondered if she even had a diaper? She did. I think. Poop on Daddy, poop on the floor, poop all over a little girl who ended up needing to take a bath.

It was THAT kind of diaper malfunction.

We laughed the whole time we were cleaning it up. Why? Because some time when we first started freaking out about it and trying to convince Addie to stay as still as possible, she saw the damage and exclaimed, "Yucky poop. OH MY GOD. Dat's dan-dress!"

Yes dear Addie... that kind of diaper malfunction is definitely dangerous. We should avoid it at as much as possible.

No comments: