Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Overflowing with Love

Ellie: Mommy! Look what I made for you!
Mommy: Wow! That's a lot of love!
Ellie: Yep! It's how much I love you and see this? This letter (!) makes you know that you yell "I love you!" with lots of excitement because that's how I feel.
Mommy: And you're that excited for EVERY heart?
Ellie: Yep and I ran out of hearts for how much I love you. I need more hearts.
Mommy: Oh, I don't know... I don't think I've ever seen that much love in one picture.
Ellie: Oh I know! I'll put this letter (!) at the top so that you know that the entire picture is super super excited with love. Then I think it's ok.
Mommy: Holly smokes that's a lot of love!
Ellie: Yeah but I still ran out of room. You'll just need to be ok with a really big hug for the rest of my love.

No comments: