Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Mommy Ink

Do you remember my pregnancy cravings? If not... let me refresh your memory. During BOTH pregnancies, the only REAL craving I had was to get a tattoo. Yes. Niffer with a tattoo. Can you imagine? Well, surprisingly I've never quite shaken the feeling and now here I am years later finally coming to a conclusion that I am absolutely comfortable with (today... we'll see about tomorrow).

The challenge is to find a tattoo design that incorporates everything I want in the same image. There is no way I would get more than one tattoo, though I've heard they're addicting. If it was going to happen at all, then the tattoo would have to accomplish ALL of it. This is easier said that done because of the challenge of coming up with something for Ellie (born in the spring), Addie (born in the fall) AND Michael.

Without further ado... I give you this:
It's absolutely PERFECT!!! Do the leaves in autumn colors and we're good to go! We have the spring, we have the fall and the twisted trees are yin-yang-ish enough to represent my wonderful soul mate. PERFECT.

So the gameplan? I'm going to work out. Shhh... don't tell anyone. Yes, this Niffer is going to work out. I'm going to lose the weight I've gained since becoming a mother and when I finally reach my goal I'm going to reward myself with a tattoo.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

sqpeggy said...

I love it! Go Niffer go!