Pages

Friday, August 03, 2012

Tid-Bits

To Addie, elevators don't exist, but it sure is fun to ride the aligator up and down. She especially loves pushing the buttons herself.

Addie: I'm almost five years y'old like Lori-elle!
She's so proud of her potty-training.

We had a cousin visiting us (how did I manage to not write about it?) with his family. Selah (age 4) and I were hanging out together and she told me "It feels like we are friends." I sure hope so, Selah.

"No matter how big and bad you are, when a two year old hands you a toy phone, you answer it." Love it.

I love that when I ask Addie to help me up, she generously offers me a single pinkie finger to hold onto.

I love sniffing Strawberry Shortcake dolls with Ellie. She collapses into a fake coma on the floor just like I do. Good stuff.

I love seeing the girls' eyes light up when they see each other at the end of the day. Ellie runs up to Addie and gives her a big hug, picking her up and (barely) carrying her towards the front door. Addie squeels with delight. "Look at my sista!"

No comments: