Pages

Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Nice Night

Mommy: I am so sorry we are going to be late for diving class! With me starting my new job it was hard for me to leave early.
Ellie: That's ok, Mommy. No one is perfect. We all make mistakes.
Mommy: So you're not mad at me?
Ellie: Of course not! Like I said, we all make mistakes and it's important to not get upset.
Mommy: Oh, I am so glad to hear you say that!
Ellie: It's ok, Mommy. No one is perfect and I understand that.
Mommy: No one is perfect?
Ellie: No, we all make mistakes.
Mommy: Even you?
Ellie: Yep, even me!
Mommy: Like what?
Ellie: Sometimes I make the mistake of not talking nicely to my friends or people I love.

Wow... We've lived in the same household with a 6 year old teenager for quite sometime now. It's nice to see that there is still the sweet loving girl I know under the shell of attitude.

No comments: