Pages

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Tummy Tummy Tummy (9 weeks)

It's picture time!

For the sake of argument, let's just say that this is my tummy at time t=0. We took this picture the weekend after peeing on our magic stick.

And these two pictures were taken at 9 weeks into my pregnancy. Though it's not typical to gain wait yet, I have gained 5 pounds. I blame that on the simple fact that I'm not going out of my way to watch what I eat anymore. I'm now eating for a baby so I can't skip dinner just to lose a pound. I think most of the weight gain is in my breasts, though strangely these pictures do not show much of a difference. Maybe I was experiencing one of those "damn miracles" when the first one was taken. :P

I've already decided that this will be my favorite pregnant mommy outfit. These are the clothes my sister helped me pick out in London. See the funny front of the jeans? That's supposed to fold over as my tummy grows. But the best part of the outfit is the shirt!*

Oh my gosh! How precious is that??? In case you can't see, the shirt shows a baby on the front. The baby is actually made up of words that say "I love you" in English, German, Italian and French. My seestor bought it for me and I've already decided that this will be my picture time outfit from now on. Thanks, seestor! I love you!


* Though Michael does tell me that the jeans do make my ass look good. ;)

No comments: