Pages

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

To Baby Vincent

We came home last night to a package marked:

Baby Vincent
c/o Michael & Jennifer Vincent

Woohoo! Our baby got her first piece of mail! And her first Christmas present!

And since we're on the topic of Baby Vincent, I might as well add that Michael and I discussed baby names again last night (over butternut squash ravioli... Mmmm!) and I have exciting news to share! No, no, we didn't pick a name yet. Or even two for that matter. The exciting news is that we agree on our top two girl names!* Yay! Yay! Please, no applause. Just send money.

It's too bad that we can't just combine the two names and have a full name picked out, though. They just don't sound good together. Oh well. It's at least one step further!


* I think we also agree on our favorite boy names as well, but they're more difficult than the girls. It's so much easier to find girl names to get excited about and love. Boys are so hard to name!!! We have a few that we like, but nothing that jumps out of us like the girl names. This baby-naming process is ha-ard!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So are you going to tell us, or are you keeping it a surprise?? I always used to think girl names were easier, but now I know what I want to name my (as yet unconceived) son, but I don't have a girl name. Oh well - that's far into the future, anyway.

Jen