Pages

Monday, February 04, 2008

Daddy's back!

Michael drove across the country this last weekend so we are once again a happy family. It is really really really really really really really nice to have him back, and better yet I think that Ellie recognizes him.

Actually, I'm not sure. As it turns out, we have ourselves a little social butterfly. She loves people! She has been so good with all the new people in her life, and it's been a lot of fun to watch her interact with everyone. I know I say this a lot, but I certainly enjoy having her around more and more every day.

Back to my original thought... Daddy is back. And does Daddy think that his little girl has changed much in the last two weeks?

Of course.

She's taller.
She weighs more.*
She talks more.
She smiles more.
She has more sounds - more like words.
She crawls faster.
She crawls further.
She claps.
She points.
She fusses when you take a good toy away from her.
She has a new sound for when she wants Bun Bun.
She waves bye-bye.

Hmmm... To think that I barely noticed.


* Actually, I did notice this one. My arms are killing me! I swear she gained a couple pounds overnight!!!

No comments: