Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

Tid Bits

In an attempt to give Addie some quality one-on-one time with Gramma since she hasn't ever done so, I love that she asked "Why is my sister not wif me?" And when told why, she responded with "But I LOVE my sister!"

I love that we managed to reach the $10,000/year limit that my employer has for matching charity donations. That feels good.

I love that my husband, upon hearing a Broadway Musical song he knows (or even one that isn't from Broadway), sings as though he is the one up on stage instead of the one in the kitchen doing dishes. That same gene has been passed on to Ellie.

Today I'm thankful for my youngest daughter who was SOOOOOO excited about the plan to go to sleep and think of me, and I'd go to sleep thinking of her so that we could hug each other in our dreams.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are blessed with 2 special angels
Gramma