Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

It's a Win-Win for everyone

I was playing a game of Slamwich with Ellie & Addie. For those of you who don't know the game, think of it as a fancy version of War. The goal of the game is to get all the cards.

We're playing. We're having fun. Addie is losing but she's such a good sport she doesn't care. Life was good. Then I found out why.

Addie put down her LAST card and Ellie ended up getting it for pile. Before Ellie could claim victory, Addie jumpst up and says "I WON!!! I did it Mommy! I won!"

Yes Ellie was a bit confused. Yes I did have to reassure Ellie that she did indeed win the game, but I also couldn't help but laugh and congratulate Addie for getting rid of all her cards before anyone else.

Both of them rushed to Daddy to tell him how they had won!

Life is good.

No comments: