Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Lucky

Addie: I want to talk about how lucky you are.
Mommy: Do you mean how lucky I am to have you as a daughter?
Addie: Yeah.
Mommy: I'm lucky to have you as a daughter because you're very brave.
Addie: Like when I didn't cry even though I was scared when I saw that scary monkey on our date?
Mommy: Yep. And you try new things even if you're not sure you will like them.
Addie: Like when we go to a new restaurant and I try new food?
Mommy: Yep. And you...
Addie: Give really good squeezes?
Mommy: Yep. And you...
Addie: Listen to my body?
Mommy: Yep. And you have lots of friends because you know how to make people happy.
Addie: You're the luckiest Mommy!
Mommy: I am.
Addie: And did you know that I'm the luckiest Addie because my mommy is the tooth fairy?!?!

No comments: