Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

Wedding Do-Over

Before I continue, I just have to say that my wedding day was gorgeous. It was everything we wanted it to be. No regrets. That being said, over the years, I've had various ideas of what I would do if I were to have a wedding do-over.

I don't think there is a more picturesque church than Saint Malo church close to Estes Park, but you have to be Catholic to marry there. It might be worth converting for.

There have been ideas of a small church in Europe (inspired by, but not necessarily limited to, the Cotswolds area).

Of course, a natural spin-off to this idea would be in a castle. There are certainly many lovely small castle venues to choose from.

I've even considered doing a rainbow themed wedding (our wedding was silver and void of as much color as possible - even my bridesmaid dresses were silver).

But now I'm onto a new idea, and I'm posting it just in case one of my gorgeous daughters decide that they, too, are in love with it like I am...

...Inside the Denver Clock Tower!!! Oh my! I think my heart just skipped a beat (or a tick, as the case may be). This is incredible! Sigh. Drool. Awwww...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That clock idea is perfect!