Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Next Year's Photos

I stumbled across a grove of blossoming crab apple trees. How could I have not noticed them sooner? I pass this grove every day! But alas, it's likely too late to use this stunning grove as the backdrop to our annual springtime family photos. By the time that Daddy gets back into town, these beautiful blossoms will likely be gone. Or covered in snow.

So what's a Niffer to do? Of course, she makes the most of her options. If I can't have family photos, what's the next best thing? Sister photos! The girls LOVED this tiny corner of magic, and as they ran around the grass, I saw blossoms drop to the ground like snow with every giggle from the girls.

My fingers are crossed that the blossoms will hold out until next week when I get a chance to do family photos, but if they don't, you can rest assured that this will be the location of our 2015 spring time photo shoot!

No comments: