Pages

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The Great Lakes

No one likes to wear bras. If you do, you're either a freak or lying. I have always hated them myself, to the point where I snap them off as soon as I get home. The unsnapping of the bra is always joined by a nice "Aaaahhhh" sound. It might be one of the best times of the day.

As I'm sure you know, or at least could assume, my boobs got really big during my pregnancy. They increased almost a cup and a half in size. I thought that was pretty crazy. However, much to my surprise (though I was warned about it), they've gotten even larger since the baby was born.

I found a couple nursing bras that I absolutely love. They are by far the most comfortable bras I have ever owned (I may just wear them forever, even if they're not very sexy). However, as comfortable as they may be, even they need to come off once in a while.

The frustrating thing about not wearing a bra, though, is that I leak more easily. When feeding Ellie, I leak out of the unused side, more so than if I were wearing a bra. But that's not all. I leak when she starts to fuss too. Quite annoying.

The worst part of it, though, is that I think I must dream about feeding her or something, because it's often that I wake up to find myself surrounded by what can only be described as puddles of milk.

This morning, I woke up to the Great Lakes.

No comments: