Pages

Monday, June 18, 2007

Two Month Check-Up

Today we had our two month check-up (the one where she gets 4 shots:) and it was horrible! They put her on the scale to weigh her, and that started the horrible scream that just echoes like nothing else in those cold, small rooms.

And scream she did. It continued that way through the entire visit. In the end, I had to calm her down by feeding her again. She did a number to my right breast, as I don't think I've ever been this lopsided.

So the visit was hard on me. It is strange how my body reacts to such a screaming baby. My breasts were screaming themselves, saying "let me at her! I can help!"

After the visit, and after the 20-minute-single-breast-feeding, she passed out and was as cute as a button.

And after all that, we return Wednesday evening for the actual shots. =)

No comments: