Pages

Monday, July 09, 2007

Apology to the Car Seat Guys

It is not easy for mt to admit it when I'm wrong, but I do owe you guys an apology. It was wrong of me to accuse you of producing a low-quality product. At the time, I had not realized that it requires some level of intelligence to properly use the car seat. Once I had my mistakes pointed out to me, I now understand that I was just an idiot. Indeed, the seat works just as it should and keeps my baby happy and/or sleeping for t majority of the time. I appreciate your understanding, as I'm sure you've encountered other sleep-deprived mothers such as myself who have falsely accused you as well.

I would, however, like to make a couple of suggestions to improve your product. Consider it a sign of my sincereness. First, if you could build a swinging car seat, I believe that it would help the baby stay asleep even if the car is not moving. Second, it would be great if you could have a built in snuggle wrap such that all I would have to do would be to put my already-swaddled baby directly into the car seat, without having to risk waking her. These two suggestions would significantly improve your almost-perfect product. Please feel free to keep any earnings for yourself, as all I would request for my ideas is one of the new and improved car seats.

No comments: