Pages

Monday, July 16, 2007

Baby Dreams

For the last three months I have wondered what my baby dreams about. I love the times when she smiles a huge toothless grin in her sleep, as she has been doing that almost since she was born. On the other hand, there are also times when she cries in her sleep and that is heartbreaking.

I hate to think that she's already having nightmares. What sort of dreams does a baby have anyway? If a baby is only a couple months old, what are her nightmares like? Are they images of the breast going dry? Or visions of Mommy never coming to the rescue? Maybe it's just thoughts of having horribly painful gas?

And the good dreams? What are they of? Does she smile when she dreams about a breast approaching her face? Or maybe visions of Mommy smiling down on her? What about the possibility of just thoughts of having relieving gas?

I guess we'll never really know, will we?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My guess is painful gas. Lets see some uncle David pictures!

Niffer said...

Soon. Uncle David did great with Ellie and we have some cute pictures. I'll post some tomorrow since she'll be 3 months old. WOW!!!

Unknown said...

:) be careful about posting speciific photos of Ellie with others or some of us might get jealous. :)