Pages

Monday, July 02, 2007

... Clap your hands

Because it's been a week since crying, I have diagnosed myself anti-depressed.

Well, in all honesty, I did cry... 1.5 times. Neither of which count. the first time was because I was with a bunch of friends and telling them about my week, which as you know mainly consisted of my crying episodes at the doctor's office and really? Who can avoid crying when they're talking about how they were crying? Especially when it's concerning the baby... the same feelings that caused the tears in the first place are bound to return when retelling the story. So, that doesn't count.

The other 0.5 times was because I was sick and my sweet husband offered to take himself to work and let me sleep. My eyes teared up because I knew that I had to still get up, regardless, to go to the store and buy myself some medicine. Luckily my husband cme to the rescue and said that he would go to the store for me. Before a tear was shed, I was back to sleep. I think we would all agree to ignore that close call.


So there you have it - one nondepressed Niffer. Woo hoo!

No comments: