Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Happy 3 Months Birthday!


Today Ellie turned 3 months. Isn't she adorable? I really can not believe how big she has gotten! This little girl is nearly 13 lbs!!! Her eyes are still blue, but her hair has almost a red-ish tint to it. She hasn't grabbed for toys yet, but she can hold a good rattle quite well. She can lift her head quite high, and has recently liked to stand on her feet. She does quite well and holds up her own weight. She just needs help with the balancing. For a while she was smiling a lot, though you wouldn't know it based off of the pictures because it's nearly impossible to get a good picture of her great toothless smile. However, when you see it, it just warms your heart.


So, how is Mommy doing after 3 months? Rumor has it that these precious little ones get significantly easier after 3 months, and I certainly hope that people aren't lying to me! I love Ellie so much and I'd do anything for her, don't get me wrong. However, I never expected her to be so draining - both physically and emotionally. And that says a lot since I did expect it to be really hard. Luckily I see incredible growth just about every day and I am certainly looking forward to the time when she can really interact with us.

No comments: