Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2008

I found a wonderful blog

I added a link to a blog I just found. You might think it's random because I have only been to New Hampshire once, but I stumbled upon this blog and I absolutely loved many of the pictures. Most of them are nature-oriented, but not all. They're just gorgeous. I'm going to have to take a photography class.

This is one of my favorite non-nature pictures:
Finding a place through the motions

And I think this one is just incredible:
Help, I have done it again

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Beautiful pictures indeed!

Not sure if you are a fan of Sia, but she is a great singer and the "Help, I have done it again" line is from her song called "Breathe Me".

You can hear it on her myspace page, it's the fifth down on the music player. Such a good song :)

http://www.myspace.com/siamusic

miss ya:)

Niffer said...

Thanks for sharing!

Recently I've been looking for songs with great lyrics to include in my scrapbooking addiction. What are some other songs you like?

Test Design Page said...

oh my, that is a can of worms as I am slightly obsessed with music these days. However, most of them seem to be about heartbreak and other sad topics - not the type you'd want to include in your scrapbook! I'll start sending you mp3s that I think you'll like when I come across em :)

Niffer said...

Great! Thanks!