Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's Christmas time!


I LOVE this time of the year! And Ellie is taking after her Mommy. She can't get enough Christmas lights and she had a blast helping us put up the tree. She's even having a blast with constantly taking the ornaments off the tree. And finally, she already knows Jingle Bells! She gets us to sing it by taking a bell off the tree and ringing it.

And I have a confession to make. Ellie and I have sat in front of a single house for more than 20 minutes looking at their lights. On more than one occasion. We've decided Christmas lights are great!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite memories from being a kid is driving through the neighborhoods with my mom and looking at all the lights. Such nice quality time together.

Niffer said...

One of mine was driving around with my mom searching for our "dream house". One day my mom came back from driving a friend of mine home and she said "You're not going to believe where Miss lives!" Sure enough, it was our number one pick on houses we'd love to live in.