Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sensing my weakness?

I threw my back out last Friday. Luckily Daddy was back in town over the weekend. However, since Daddy has left Ellie has decided that she hates the car seat. She struggles to get out of it as soon as I try putting her in.

There are two options on how to explain what's going on.

1. Things are never perfect. First she's crying at daycare. Then we take care of that and she starts to cry at bedtime. Now we're almost over that and she freaks out with the car seat. There always has to be something, right?

OR

2. She senses my weakness with my back and knows that I can not put up as much of a fight as I could normally. She's only 20 months old. Can she do that? My friend John responded with "Are you kidding me?" when I asked him.

No comments: