Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tid-Bits VI

I love how when Addie naps with me, she sleeps better if her hands are in mine. I love holding those tiny fingers!

I love how Ellie answers a yes/no question with the word "yes" and not "yeah." It's a small thing but you'd be surprised at how noticeable it is and how adorably proper she sounds.

I love how most of the time, Ellie answers with "yes please" and "no thank you" and usually says "welcome" after someone thanks her. Even if you ask her something like "can I have a sip of your juice, Ellie?" she'll respond "No thank you" or "yes please." She's so polite!

I love how Ellie knows so many words to so many songs. It continually impresses me.

I love how Ellie thinks that if you get an eye booger out of her eye, she can make a wish. She'll blow on it and wish for something. Eye booger wishes are just as good as eyelash wishes.

I love how Ellie likes to read books to me. It's impressive to see how many words she has memorized and interesting to see which ones are more meaningful to her (and thus she knows those words).

I love that Ellie often says "and smart too" after someone tells her she's cute or silly. We owe that one to Great Aunt Pat.

I love how I can hold Addie. Just hold her. Like a baby should be held.

No comments: