Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

The World According to Ellie (3 years old)

I've been waiting a very long time to post this. I got the idea from this book I found online. I figured that I could save money and make it more personal if I just wrote about it on my blog. So without further ado, I present you with the World According to my Ellie... All answers and drawings are provided by Ellie herself, with a little help from Mommy.

My name is LORI-LELLE VINCENT

I am TREE years old. STILL?

This is how I write my name:

This is what I look like:

I have LELLOW... NO, BLOND HAIR. DA SUN MAKES IT LIKE DAT. I have BROWN EYES - JUST LIKE MOMMY! AND DADDY HAS BLUE EYES.

The people in my family are MOMMY AND DADDY AND ADD-A-LINE AND MERLIN. AND DERE IS GWAMMA AND NANA AND GWAPA AND PAPPY AND GWAMMIE AND AUNT ER-YIN AND UNCLE DAVID AND UNCLE JACOB. OH YEAH, AND GWAPA BLUE AND GWAMMA DEANE.

I love my mommy because SHE IS PRETTY. I LOVE GAMES WITH HER.


I love my daddy because HE LIKES TO PLAY WIF ME. HE LIKES TO SNUGGLE WIF ME.


I love my baby sister because SHE LAUGHS AT ME. SHE IS REE-AH GOOD AT CRAWLING.


I love Merlin because he is soft and HE LOOKS REE-AH REE-AH FUNNY.


My favorite toy is BUN BUN. I love Bun Bun because SHE'S MY BABY. SHE'S REE-AH SOFT. WANNA SEE?


My favorite friend is BRYNN. I love Brynn because SHE LIKES TO GO TO BOUNCE TOWN WIF ME. SHE LIKES TO CATCH ME. SHE IS MY SPECIAL FWIEND. WE ARE FWIENDS FOREVER.


The best things about me are I HAVE A BABY SISTERY and I'M A PWINCESS.

I am good at spinning...

... standing on one leg...

... and swimming.


My favorite color is GWEEN:
My favorite food is CHICKEN NUGGETS.

My favorite animal is A LION.

My favorite song is DA I LOVE YOU SONG! ("Say Hey" by Michael Franti)

My favorite book is THE SLEEPING HOUSE, WHERE EVERYBODY'S SLEEPING!

If I were a superhero, I would be ARIEL.

When I grow up I want to be TINKERBELL! NO... NO... ANGE-O-LINA BALL-O-INA!

My favorite place to visit is NANA'S HOUSE.

The most beautiful place I have ever visited is GWAMMA'S HOUSE.

I would like to help the world by... YOU KNOW DA RULES. IF WE ASK-A-NICK-KLEE HURT SOMEONE WE HAF TO SAY WE ARE SORRY. AND WE DON'T TALK WITH FOOD IN OUR MOUFS.

How many people are in a hot air balloon? SDIRTY FIVE.

How many people are in the entire world? SIXTY FIVE. ASK ME HOW MANY PEOPLE DERE IN DA SUMMER!

How many people are there in the summer time? FIFTY FIVE. ASK ME HOW MANY PEOPLE IN DA HOUSES!

How many people are in their houses right now? SDIRTY HUNDRED. NO, TEN! NO, TEN SDIRTY TWO HUNDRED!

What we will remember most about Ellie at this age is...
You are so proud to be a big sister and you take it upon yourself to make sure Addie is as happy as possible. You absolutely adore your best friend, Brynn. The smiles that the two of you give each other are so big and contagious. There's nothing else like it in the world. You are a very serious little girl, but you like to tease us and play certain little games with us. You love to read books and are very proud that you know some of them by heart and can read them to your sister. Whenever you're in a new, unfamiliar setting, you usually stand back and take it all in before deciding what to do, but to our surprise you're also very brave and have no problems with things like swimming (with a life jacket) or walking across a balance beam, even though many other kids might. You absolutely adore your grandparents and get super excited to visit either Gramma or Nana and always assure us that you will be back really soon. You are very smart and know so many numbers, letters and even the spelling of some words. You are very confident and very tender. You have a beautiful soul and you make Mommy and Daddy smile every day with the things you say.

You know how life works: First you grow up. Then you find your prince. Then you kiss for this <----> long. Then you are married. Then you spin and dance. Then you live happily ever after.

5 comments:

Populus Es Bardus said...

Oh Niffers, the posts like this one are the ones Ellie will look back on and her feellings will be confirmed that she has a great mother.
Awesome post!

Cindy said...

Awwww. You make me cry! I'm the luckiest Nana in the world!

Michelle said...

quite the little artist!!

Cheryl said...

How fun! Great pics!

sqpeggy said...

Wow. What a great post. You inspire me to be a better mom. Thanks.