Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Rainbow

The other day I left to go to work and I saw the most beautiful bright rainbow. Not only was it a full rainbow, but it was a full DOUBLE rainbow! The thing was HUGE and so very bright! It looked so close that I swear I could have jumped over my fence and found the pot of gold in my very own backyard. I didn't, though, because I can't jump that high. But I'm sure the gold was there.

I wish my daughters were there to see it with me. I wish my Niffer Boy was there to share it with me.

I got in my car and drove half way to work before I turned around convincing myself I really needed to take a picture of the rainbow. I so badly wish the colors showed up in the pictures as bright as they did before my eyes, but alas... I'm sure I lack the talent or equipment to do that.
The rainbow was so big and so close that it was impossible for me to get it all on one photo, so after taking a few different shots I hopped back in my car.

I drove half way to work before I turned around again, convincing myself that I really needed to take a video of the rainbow. I kind of felt silly doing so. Did you ever see that crazy rainbow guy who went on and on and on about how pretty a rainbow was that he was videoing... for like 30 minutes! I laughed at myself that I now totally understood his excitement. I don't think I have ever seen a rainbow so bright and so close. It was like the rainbow was right over the top of me.

Anyway, enjoy...


Life is beautiful. Colorado is beautiful. I love it all.

2 comments:

Henri said...

But what does it MEAN?!? :D

Dan said...

Incredible!