Pages

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Bun Bun's middle name

Ellie: Mommy can I bring two aminals to school today?
Mommy: No, let's just bring the one amadillo.
Ellie: But I want to bring two aminals.
Mommy: You already have two animals at school because Bun Bun is there.
Ellie: No, Bun Bun is not an aminal. She's my special fwiend.
Mommy: But Bun Bun is a bunny. Aren't bunnies animals?
Ellie: (smiling) Oh. I know! We can have Bunny be her middle name!?
Mommy: So Bun Bun's name is Bun Bun Bunny Vincent?
Ellie: Yeah because Bunny is her middle name. Her name is Bun Bun Bunny Vincent, right?
Mommy: Sounds good to me.
Ellie: Me too.

So there you go. For those of you who were curious, Bun Bun's full name is Bun Bun Bunny Vincent. I suppose that Bun Bun Bear already has a middle name. Huh. Who knew?

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Fun Fun Funny