Pages

Thursday, December 09, 2010

The power of hug pajamas

Ellie: Mommy? Do we have any pjs wif "Hug Me" on dem?
Mommy: Hmm... I don't know. Let's look.
Ellie: Ok. I want to wear my "Hug Me" pjs.
Mommy: Well we have pjs that say "I love hugs." Is that good?
Ellie: Dat will do.
Mommy: Ok. Let's put on your hug pjs.
Ellie: (in a mysterious voice) I wonder what will happen when I wear dem!
Mommy: I don't know!
Ellie: I wonder... Let's hurry so we find out.
Mommy: Ok. They're on.
Ellie: I wonder what will happen!
Mommy: What's going to happen?
Ellie: Dis!

Ellie runs towards me and gives me a huge hug that knocks me to the floor. We roll around a bit and I tickle her and tell her that they're my favorite pjs because I love her hugs. She laughs and laughs and says she just can't stop hugging me when she wears them.

These are the moments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Completely awesome.

~Jen