Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Look at all that hair!

What goes around comes around. I remember being somewhat jealous of Brynn (Ellie's best friend) for her beautiful hair. Ellie didn't really have much hair until she was 18 months old. I was the Mommy who looked at Brynn and said "Just look at all that hair!" And Brynn's mommy would beam at my comment.

Now it's my turn! Addie has a TON of hair! And I have cut it three times already. Different than her big sister, Addie's hair is long on top and short in the back (Ellie's was the opposite when it finally did grow). And she's adorable! And what's even better is that Daddy has heard other parents say "Just look at all that hair!"

And I just adore the pigtails.

3 comments:

Aunt Erin said...

You rock it Addie!"

Aunt Erin said...

ABSOLUTELY! IRRESISTIBLE!

Nana said...

Just love the little "piggies" stick straight up out of her head like little antennae. Ain't she irresistable!