Pages

Sunday, May 05, 2013

Ellie's Stories

These are some classics...


"I love mommy so much that I am going to give a card for her."


Polar bear is asking "Who are you?" and the caption says "Polar bears don't live in the Antartica."


"If I were in Australia, I would save a koala."


"Kangaroos have pink babies when they're born" with a special note from teacher saying "did excellent with some very tough words."


"If I went to Europe, I would go to the Eiffel Tower."  A girl after my own heart.


"I am going to watch fireworks today."


"This is for you Dad."


"This year I will be a better listener."


"I love my family."  The image has "let it rain let it rain let it rain."  I like the way she thinks.


"Giraffes have a strong kick."


"Yahoo!  I am going out of the school yard."


"Koalas are slow."  I agree with the teacher.  I love it.


"Humty dumty sat on a horse."

No comments: