Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2007

The circumcisn went well

The circumcision went well, or so we were told by one of the nurses who brought in our baby. Well that's good and all... but...

We had a girl!

It's a girl!

I went into labor 10:00 pm on Sunday and Lori.elle Ashlyn was born at 1:30 am Tuesday April 17th. She was backwards so it caused me a long painful back labor. However, she's just beautiful. She weighed 6 pounds, 4 ounces and was 19 inches long (though she had quite the cone head). Take a look at the pictures! We just made it home today, and have to keep her on a UV blanket for jaundice (thus the yellow look), but we're both doing very well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAAAAAAAY!!!! I'm so happy for you guys! Lorielle is beautiful. I think she already looks like both of you.
I had a feeling, when so many days went by since your "Shy Baby" post, that you'd had the baby.
Now I can't wait for all your revelations & funny stories you tell us!

Love, Jen

Anonymous said...

congratulations to the new family!

Heidi said...

Congrats!!! More details!!!